Dayle Elieson is the United States District Attorney for the District of Nevada.
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck’s Michael Rounds is chairman of the firm’s intellectual property department.
Design and construction are set to begin on a surface water line to North Las Vegas’ Apex Industrial Park. It will open more than 3,000 acres of land for development and job creation. The city is partnering with landowners Solo Investments I and MMesa319 on the project.
CSN Insurance Services moved to 1820 E. Lake Mead, Suite E, Las Vegas.
Eirianne Kennelley is an account coordinator at Kirvin Doak Communications.
The Juvenile Arthritis & Rheumatology Care & Research Center (also known as Kids Arthritis Care) is open at 3017 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 50, Las Vegas. Dr. Robert Lowe is founder and medical director.
Robertson+Partners Advertising won honors in several categories at the 2018 ADDY Awards, presented by the District 15 and Las Vegas chapters of the American Advertising Federation. The R+P team won seven awards, including two Gold ADDY’s, one Silver ADDY and one Judge’s Choice ADDY.
Clear Channel Outdoor Las Vegas, led by President Adam Barthelmess, is the recipient of the 2017 Director’s Community Leadership Award, awarded by the FBI’s Las Vegas Field Office.
Bing O’Peek is the vice president of finance at Grand Canyon Development Partners.
Anthony Rossi is general manager of Downtown Summerlin. Andrew Ciarrocchi, former senior general manager, was promoted to regional manager.
MountainView Hospital’s first class of pharmacy residents for the pharmacy residency program includes Peter Froio, a doctor of pharmacy candidate for 2018 with Roseman University; and Anita Lee and Jamal Sims, who are studying at Southern Illinois University.
John Turner is the Vegas PBS director of engineering, information technology and emergency response.
Joe Esposito is the CEO of Gary Platt Manufacturing.
Sonia Joya is the Latin Chamber of Commerce’s government affairs and communications director.
Twenty-seven Nevada judges received awards for educational achievements earned through judicial education. The Administrative Office of the Courts awarded Chief Justice Michael L. Douglas, Justice Michael A. Cherry and Senior Justice Deborah Agosti with the Outstanding Achievement in Judicial Education Awards for having completed 1,000 hours of judicial education. Five judges received Distinguished Judicial Education Awards for achieving 640 hours of education. The limited jurisdiction judges receiving the award were: Judge Elizabeth Chabot, Paradise Valley Justice Court; Judge Teri Feasel, Carlin Justice/Municipal Courts; Judge Steven McMorris, East Fork Justice Court; and Senior Judge Barbara Nethery, Elko Township Justice/Municipal Courts. The general jurisdiction judge receiving the award was Judge Jerome Polaha, Second Judicial District Court. The AOC presented 14 judges Advanced Judicial Education Awards for earning 440 hours of education credits. They are Senior Judge James Anderson, Austin Township Justice Court; Judge Darryll Dodenbier, Bunkerville Township Justice Court; Judge Michael Lister, Fallon Municipal Court; Judge Patricia Lynch, Reno Justice Court; Judge Mike Richards, New River Township Justice Court; Judge E. Alan Tiras, Incline Village Justice Court; Judge Ryan Toone, Mesquite Township Justice Court; Judge Camille Vecchiarelli, Dayton Township Justice Court; Judge Ann Zimmerman, Las Vegas Township Justice Court; Presiding Judge Bridget Robb, Second Judicial District Court; and Judges Michelle Leavitt, William Potter, Gloria Sturman and Jennifer Togliatti of the Eighth Judicial District Court. Judicial Education Awards for 240 hours of judicial education went to five judges, including Judge Brian Boatman, East Line Township Justice/West Wendover Municipal Courts; Judge Letty Norcutt, Union Township Justice Court; Judge James Spoo, Sparks Municipal Court; Judge William “Bill” Kephart, Eighth Judicial District Court; and Judge John Schlegelmilch, Third Judicial District Court.
Flower Child, a fast-casual restaurant by Sam Fox, opened at 1007 S. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas.
La Bonita Supermarkets finished remodeling its Civic Center and Lake Mead location. The 55,000-square-foot store is the chain’s largest.
Steven Seroka, a Las Vegas City Councilman and retired Air Force fighter pilot, is state chairman of Nevada Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve.
Michael Pollack is vice president, director of real estate for Premier Business Centers.
• • •
The 2018 Nevada SBA Small Business Award winners in Southern Nevada include:
• Small Business Person of the Year: Mehdi Zarhloul, founder and CEO, Crazy Pita Rotisserie & Grill
• Veteran-Owned Business of the Year: James Vincent “Chef” Barlow, USAF retired, CEO, Blue Air Training
• Woman-Owned Business of the Year: Leila Louise Hale, attorney and founder, Hale Injury Law
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Jonathan Santos, founder and CEO; Medin Gebrezgier, co-founder and CMO; and Cesar Santos, co-founder and product manager, Revive
• Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year: Annielyn Abellana Abarca, CEO; and Reymundo Sison Abarca, COO, All About Details
• Nevada Legacy Award: Karen Cashman, president, Cashman Photo Enterprises of Nevada
• • •
The Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors and its Young Professionals Network of Las Vegas announced the winners of their annual 40 Under 40 awards:
• Dertrez Brown-Pressley, Guardian Realty Investments & PM LLC
• Chad Bull, Signature Real Estate Group
• Christina Cova-Simmons, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Christina Chipman, Realty One Group Inc.
• Andrew Dionne, Barrett and Co. Inc.
• Truman Fleming, Keller Williams Realty Southwest
• Larissa Gaccione, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Allexandra Glassman, Platinum Real Estate Professionals
• Robert Gluskin, Signature Real Estate Group
• Erin Green, Signature Real Estate Group
• Jonathan Jacobs, Simply Vegas
• Lola Karacsonyi, Monopoly Realty & Management Inc.
• Natasha Kattau, Coldwell Banker Premier
• Eric Kruger, Blue Diamond Realty
• Thomas Leigh, Vegas One Realty
• Alexandra Malenkina, Nevada Realty Experts
• Jason Mattson, Orange Realty Group
• James McGuire, Signature Real Estate Group
• Paulina McKinney, Urban Nest Realty
• Jay Mirando, Signature Real Estate Group
• Cassandra Mor, the Mor Group
• Frank Napoli, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Shanta Patton, Urban Nest Realty
• Amy Poremba, Las Vegas Shorewood Real Estate
• Mary Preheim, Keller Williams Realty Southwest
• Yared Rivera, Signature Real Estate Group
• Stephen Roberts Jr., SER Realty
• Iraida Salgado, Signature Real Estate Group
• Gianni Sammarco, BHHS Nevada Properties
• Kirby Scofield, Scofield Realty Inc.
• Diane Sirikhan, Lyons Share Real Estate
• Shay Stein Fillinger, Redfin
• Angela Tina, Urban Nest Realty
• Peter Torsiello, NextHome Community Real Estate
• Rexalynn Walberg, Goliath Properties
• Zach Walkerlieb, Coldwell Banker Premier
• Tod Wever, Real Property Management of Las Vegas
• Trish Williams, Keller Williams Realty the Marketplace One
• Geoffrey Zahler, Zahler Properties
• Kamyar Zargari, Triumph Property Management Co.