This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.

Press Release

Las Vegas Dentist Dr. Foutz Announces Website Upgrades For Simpler Process

Barton H. Foutz, D.D.S. and his team of dental care experts have been serving Las Vegas, Nevada customers for nearly a quarter of a decade. From Preventative to Cosmetic to Restorative dental services, Dr. Foutz uses a full range of "Comfort Control" systems including the Waterlase Dental Laser, Nitrous Oxide, and the new NTI Oral Device for tension headache and migraine relief.

For more than 25 years, Dr. Foutz has been providing the finest dental care that hinges on commitment and modern dental technology. Dr. Foutz hails from a long line of dental practitioners beginning with his great-grandfather who was one of the first dentists in the region back in the late 1800s. Not surprisingly, the Las Vegas denitst is the leading choice among patients.

One happy customer, "DeDe", dropped the clinic staff a Thank You note: "Before moving here, I went to the same dentist for 18 years. Since experiencing your staff and your gentle ways, I have never looked back. You are the best bunch of people I have met in Las Vegas working as a team! Thanks for the front office entertainment and for the kindness and gentleness in the back. You all make it a wonderful and fun visit!"

Keeping up to provide their patients with the most pleasant dental experience possible, the website DrFoutz.com has recently been optimized for mobile viewing. With the new upgrade, patients will find that the process of making an appointment has become even more simplified than ever using their smartphones.

The mobile-optimized website, DrFoutz.com, showcases dental procedures offered by the team, including Exams & Consultations, Dental Cleanings, Periodontal Therapy, Protective Sealants, Tooth Whitening, Tooth-Colored Fillings, Bonding, Veneers, Onlays, Gum Contouring, Tooth Straightening, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Gum Tissue Grafting, Porcelain Crowns, Fixed Bridges, Extractions, Partials, Implants and Dentures.

To learn more about the Las Vegas dental services of Dr. Foutz and his professional team, please visit http://www.drfoutz.com/ for information.