- 770 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, 89101 (Directions)
- Near Fremont Street and Las Vegas Boulevard
- Web site: http://www.neonmuseum.org/
- E-mail: [email protected]
The Neon Museum officially opened when the first refurbished sign, The Hacienda Horse and Rider, was installed on Nov. 15, 1996 at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont Street. Ten refurbished signs can be seen 24 hours a day seven days a week in outdoor “galleries.” The first gallery is located in front of Neonopolis on the south side near the Horse and Rider and the other is on the Third Street cul-de-sac next to the Fremont Street Experience canopy.
The museum does not have any actual facilities available to the public at this time. They do offer boneyard tours on Thursday through Friday by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment visit the office Tuesday - Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. or online Tour Request
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.