Library Services & Reprint Permissions
Rebecca is the library services specialist for the Las Vegas Sun and Greenspun Media Group. In addition to archiving stories and images, conducting research and providing content, she handles licensing and reprint requests from the public and is the liaison between the newsroom and professional journalism organizations. Prior to joining the Sun in 1999 she was a legal librarian in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- PR pro's advice: Read everything, and be mindful of the power and responsibility of social media
- Monday, June 18, 2018
- The owner of JP Public Relations talks about her work with nonprofit organizations and offers advice for those looking to enter the field.
- Las Vegas native makes apparel for locals to show their city pride
- Monday, June 11, 2018
- Krystal Rosenthal was born and raised in Las Vegas, and she's betting there are more people like her than most people think. She started her apparel company with the idea in mind that locals would want to show their pride in Las Vegas the way other cities' residents do, and that Las Vegas apparel doesn't have to be glittery souvenirs of the Strip.
- A sweet career path: From the Army to insurance to doughnuts
- Monday, June 4, 2018
- After leaving the Army, Mark Rothermel, who earned his master’s degree in business administration, took a job designing products for insurance companies. But he realized he didn’t fit in the ...
- Memorial-cleaning service gives grieving families one less thing to worry about
- Monday, May 28, 2018
- Lisa and Tim Anderson have worked in the cemetery and funeral industry for more than 20 years. In that time, they discovered a void that could be filled in memorial upkeep, and so in 2016, they launched Headstone Cleaners.
- Cybersecurity firm's message: 'Theft today is not just about robbing a house or stealing a car'
- Monday, May 21, 2018
- In 2009, Victor Chaltiel came up with the idea to start an email security service that protects emails from getting intercepted or hacked, and allows the sender to track the email chain. In 2017, three years after his death, his wife completed that work.
- Nonprofit CEO: 'Health care will help us diversify our economy and attract new industries'
- Monday, May 14, 2018
- The CEO of Las Vegas HEALS talks about the next big thing in health care in Las Vegas, the advantages of the nonprofit's new office location, and what Southern Nevada can learn from Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Development on west side could unearth a resort gem for tourists
- Monday, May 7, 2018
- Over the past year, Michelle Bacigalupi has overseen major renovations at JW Marriott/Rampart Casino to keep up with the quickening pace of development in Summerlin.
- Michelle Bacigalupi talks renovations at Summerlin casino and resort
- Monday, May 7, 2018
- Michelle Bacigalupi is vice president and assistant general manager at Rampart Casino/JW Marriott, an established commodity for locals on the west side of town but not necessarily well-known to Southern Nevada tourists. Over the past year, Bacigalupi has overseen major renovations at the property to keep up with the quickening pace of development in Summerlin....
- This health care team is 'bringing back the house call'
- Monday, April 30, 2018
- DispatchHealth brings treatment to the privacy and comfort of your home, your workplace or to a senior-living community.
- Chef's mantra: Never lose touch with your style
- Monday, April 23, 2018
- The locals favorite Bratalian reopened recently and returned focus to the traditional Italian dishes chef Carla Pellegrino loves.
- The Palms, popular among playboys and performers, celebrates 10 years
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
- During its 10 years of existence, the Palms has managed to pull off a most unlikely stunt -- becoming a Hollywood hangout and a locals favorite. Hipsters ...