Library Services & Reprint Permissions
Rebecca is the library services specialist for the Las Vegas Sun and Greenspun Media Group. In addition to archiving stories and images, conducting research and providing content, she handles licensing and reprint requests from the public and is the liaison between the newsroom and professional journalism organizations. Prior to joining the Sun in 1999 she was a legal librarian in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Dog hotel proprietor aims 'to give a Ritz Carlton feel to the pet community'
- Monday, March 18, 2019
- Pawsh Palace, a cage-free dog hotel, opened in Las Vegas last year. Owner Lisa Imbesi’s goal was to make it a one-stop shop for a dog’s needs.
- Sweat-proof T-shirt maker embraces Las Vegas: 'The middle-class dream is still a reality here'
- Monday, March 11, 2019
- Billy Thompson, an admitted sufferer of axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweat), is out to change people's lives. He partnered with Randy Choi to create and manufacture an undershirt that will restore confidence in people who wear it.
- Doctor grateful for gains made in for-profit health care, but looks forward to adding not-for-profit elements
- Monday, March 4, 2019
- Dr. Michael Ciccolo, director of congenital cardiovascular surgery at Children’s Heart Center Nevada, has spent 19 years working to replicate the environment of care in Nevada that he enjoyed in Los Angeles, and with the opening of a 14-bed pediatric intensive care unit at Sunrise Hospital, he can proudly declare that mission accomplished.
- Cruelty-free doesn't have to be inconvenient
- Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
- The ubiquity of meat can make it difficult to adopt a vegan diet. Diana Edelman wants to change that.
- Professional organizer focuses on the good
- Monday, Jan. 28, 2019
- Brenda Prinzavalli, the founder of Balanced Organizing Solutions, talks about the services she offers clients and shares three simple tips that anyone can implement to start organizing their lives.
- Oral surgeon stresses selflessness to doctors and community
- Monday, Jan. 21, 2019
- Dr. Steven Huang, a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon at Henderson Oral Surgery & Dental, is in the business of changing people’s lives. This happens every day through typical procedures such as tooth extraction, bone grafting, implant placement, sinus lifts and apicoectomies. But for one fortunate college student this year, it meant a $50,000 new smile.
- Memento maker: 'Flat photos don't tell the whole story'
- Monday, Dec. 31, 2018
- Memories You Can Hold is one of the few 3-D printing businesses in Las Vegas, offering locals “the ultimate 3-D selfie.”
- Artist goes big with his dream flower shop and event venue
- Monday, Dec. 24, 2018
- Stinko's may seem like an odd name for a florist's shop, but Steven Stewart-Clark wouldn't have it any other way. He earned that nickname as a child by creating dirty but beautiful art, and he has proudly introduced the brand to the Las Vegas Arts District.
- Better Business Bureau boss working to build trust between buyers and sellers
- Monday, Dec. 17, 2018
- George Cartwright is president and CEO of the Better Business Bureau of Southern Nevada, whose mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust — “that of an ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers trust each other,” he says.
- Designer celebrates the city's powerful women with iconic brand
- Monday, Dec. 10, 2018
- Karen Jaikowski says she fell in love with Las Vegas immediately when she visited the city for her 21st birthday, even telling her father on the trip that she would one day live here. This year, after 21 years in the community, Jaikowski launched her business, Vegas Girl!
- The Palms, popular among playboys and performers, celebrates 10 years
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
- During its 10 years of existence, the Palms has managed to pull off a most unlikely stunt -- becoming a Hollywood hangout and a locals favorite. Hipsters ...