Library Services & Reprint Permissions
Rebecca is the library services specialist for the Las Vegas Sun and Greenspun Media Group. In addition to archiving stories and images, conducting research and providing content, she handles licensing and reprint requests from the public and is the liaison between the newsroom and professional journalism organizations. Prior to joining the Sun in 1999 she was a legal librarian in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- IT exec: ‘Your reputation, ethics and integrity are invaluable and irreplaceable assets’
- Monday, Nov. 5, 2018
- When Ngoni Murandu was a teenager, his father bought him an Apple II computer, because he wanted his son to be an accountant. But the boy was captivated by the machine itself.
- Wedding planner: Satisfaction is worth the sacrifice
- Monday, Oct. 29, 2018
- Love brought Melody Williams to Las Vegas, so it's only fitting that she dedicates her days — and weekends, and sometimes holidays — to fulfilling couples' visions of love on their wedding day.
- Spiritual entrepreneur brings worldly retail to Las Vegas Valley
- Monday, Oct. 22, 2018
- Vladi Bergman, the founder and CEO of Karma and Luck, was born in Ukraine and grew up in Israel. His passion is to travel the world. “I consider it a blessing to be exposed to all forms of religion and spiritual beliefs,” he said. Thus, he created Karma and Luck to be a spiritual world in retail that celebrates all cultures.
- All-inclusive venue aims to make clients' events stress-free
- Monday, Oct. 15, 2018
- Layla’s Palace Banquet Hall is an all-inclusive venue that hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions, quinceañeras, sweet 16, bar/bat-mitzvahs, debutantes, engagement parties, holiday parties and more.
- Restaurateur: 'Work hard, be kind, be ethical and know when to celebrate'
- Monday, Oct. 8, 2018
- Debbie Roxarzade named her restaurant after her daughter, but her business is no small, family affair. She sees beyond Southern Nevada.
- HOA company: "Many times a simple conversation can solve the problem"
- Monday, Oct. 1, 2018
- Meet CAMCO, a full-service HOA management company that has taken to heart the mission of helping victims of the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip.
- Construction company owner leads the way for women in a male-dominated industry
- Monday, Sept. 24, 2018
- In 2003, the opportunity arose for Stacey Lindburg to acquire C and S Company. She was a seasoned food and beverage executive but didn't have much experience in the construction industry. Still, she took a chance on herself and trusted her capabilities.
- Health care attorney: 'Running a business is similar to running a marathon'
- Monday, Sept. 17, 2018
- Ayesha Mehdi, principal attorney at Frontier Health Law, talks about some of the people who have inspired her, explains why Nevada is the perfect place for her to practice, and shares a quote from Abraham Lincoln that sums up her philosophy representing clients.
- Relationships, consistency are key to plumbing company's staying power
- Monday, Sept. 3, 2018
- Alexis and Andrew Aranda say Pure Plumbing embodies 4 core values: service, fun, growth and honor.
- Station Casinos' first female pit boss, now an executive, has never forgotten where she started
- Monday, Aug. 27, 2018
- The vice president and general manager of Fiesta Henderson talks about changes at the property, its popularity with truckers and her affinity for Spain.
- The Palms, popular among playboys and performers, celebrates 10 years
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
- During its 10 years of existence, the Palms has managed to pull off a most unlikely stunt -- becoming a Hollywood hangout and a locals favorite. Hipsters ...