Library Services & Reprint Permissions
Rebecca is the library services specialist for the Las Vegas Sun and Greenspun Media Group. In addition to archiving stories and images, conducting research and providing content, she handles licensing and reprint requests from the public and is the liaison between the newsroom and professional journalism organizations. Prior to joining the Sun in 1999 she was a legal librarian in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- For dentist, 'Vegas is home, and home is family'
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- For husband and wife R.J. Guideng and Audrey Nghiem, marrying traditional values with modern technology gives their dental practice a familial quality they depend on for success.
- Entrepreneur: 'The same things that make what I am doing scary are the things that make it special'
- Monday, March 12, 2018
- Natalia Harris spent 12 years in marketing for the nightlife industry — event planning, event production, artist relations and more. So she knows what people who want to be seen want to look like.
- College professor delights in empowering students
- Monday, March 5, 2018
- The founder, president and executive director of the Cultural Diversity Foundation talks about the organization's upcoming wine tasting fundraiser, provides tips for novice wine shoppers and shares a moving success story of her organization's scholarship program.
- New concept in real estate can serve homeowners' wanderlust
- Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- Opendoor’s founder and CEO, Eric Wu, bought his first house at 19 and was instantly hooked. He bought 20 homes within the next three years and went on to start two real estate technology companies. After selling ...
- Power broker: 'Each of us has a profound effect on everyone we interact with every day'
- Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- The former CEO of NV Energy talks about the success of the Smith Center for the Performing Arts, diversifying Southern Nevada's economy and the legacy each person has the opportunity to leave.
- PBS content director enjoys 'contributing to national conversations'
- Monday, Feb. 12, 2018
- The content director at Vegas PBS talks about events planned for the network's 50th anniversary, changes coming in programming, and her life as a construction worker.
- Mining boss walking in footprints of activist grandfather
- Monday, Feb. 5, 2018
- The president of Barrick USA talks about the company's charitable mission, expansion plans and a few of the people he most admires.
- Apparel designer: ‘All I need is my sketchbook and a pen’
- Monday, Jan. 29, 2018
- Ermelinda Manos and her team of seamstresses and pattern makers create uniforms that don’t conform to others’ expectations.
- Brand specialist’s advice: Never stop marketing
- Monday, Jan. 29, 2018
- The founder of FIG Brand Strategy Firm talks about her first catering experience, the evolution of Las Vegas’ culinary scene and her No. 1 tip for restaurant branding and expansion.
- PR pro: Don’t underestimate social media
- Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
- The founder of Your Marketing Liaison talks about the value of social media for businesses, the importance of self-confidence in corporate interactions and her passion for helping people who suffer from addiction.
- The Palms, popular among playboys and performers, celebrates 10 years
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
- During its 10 years of existence, the Palms has managed to pull off a most unlikely stunt -- becoming a Hollywood hangout and a locals favorite. Hipsters ...